Have you ever stalled in your fitness journey? Stopped making progress?
We’ve been there! And let me tell you, it’s not easy. It can be so frustrating!!
Let’s discuss why…
Most people are falling prey to common misconceptions when they’re training – sometimes, even when they’re working with a coach!
Does this sound like you? Have you been there too?
Don’t worry! Evidence-based training is the most effective way to make progress towards your goals and they will help you see the results you’ve been desiring.
Training with MSP and these principles will help you gain the confidence to:
- Know why the exercises in your program help you reach your goals.
- Know how or when to apply exercises
- Know how to make technical adjustments to feel the movements where you should (and how it is supposed to feel!)
- Know when and how to introduce variations to your workouts
- Know the right amount of training volume in order to achieve your goals (vs. training every day or multiple times per day because you *think* you have to)
- Know the difference between training for body composition goals and strength
Be confident in your program!
If you’d like to learn more about the Scientific Principles of Training, check out our recent blog!
MSP incorporates all of these into our services, and you’ll see more progress and results than you’ve seen in years!!